Thursday 18 September 2014

Adding life to an old water colour floral painting

Came across an old floral painting done in watercolours in one of my folders. It makes me feel good to see my earlier works. It looked slightly off coloured at the bottom so decided to play around with a little colours.

water colour painting of flowers done by Manju Panchal


Using my Winsor and Newton cake set added a layer of glazing here and there.


Winsor and Newton cake set ( 12 colours )



Purple delight ( After a brief touch up )
Water colour painting

Sometimes the painting on a whole looks appealing to me and at that moment I feel like ignoring minute errors here and there. One can't erase and redo the elements in watercolours. Whats there is there. Accept it and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment