Thursday 31 August 2017

Charcoal Demo Works created during "Art Workshop"

"Life is pretty simple. You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else." Leonardo Da Vinci

In today's post I am sharing a few small charcoal "Demo works" that I created during my recent "Charcoal drawing workshop" that I conducted for two private students.

All of them are sized 5" X 7" and have been created on cartridge sheet, Fabriano Academia and Canson paper. I spend roughly around fifteen minutes or so to create these small works. For a bigger charcoal drawing I use a whole lot of different drawing tools, however for these small works I simply use a Camlin charcoal pencil and willow charcoal.

Charcoal demo work created during Charcoal drawing workshop at Mumbai

Charcoal drawing, Demo work
A beach scene from Maldives

Charcoal drawing demo work created during Charcoal drawing workshop at Mumbai

Charcoal drawing, Demo work
A scene at Zero point, Sikkim

Charcoal drawing of a tree, Demo work created during an ART WORKSHOP

Charcoal drawing, Demo work
A scene from Langkawi

Charcoal drawing of a tree, Demo work created during an art workshop at MUMBAI, INDIA

Charcoal drawing, Demo work
A seashore at Phuket

Charcoal drawing of a tree, Demo work created during an ART WORKSHOP at Mumbai, India

Charcoal drawing, Demo work
A tree from Dubare forest, Coorg

For every workshop that I conduct, I try and do a different demonstration, step by step, which helps the participants to understand the technique I follow in order to create a simple Charcoal drawing. 

I have used my personal photographs of places that I have visited in the past, to create the above drawings. I may refer to these study works to create a few "Water colour paintings" in future. 

Apart from charcoal drawings I am into other mediums as well and to browse through my other artworks you can follow me on INSTAGRAM. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment