Sunday 11 October 2015

Trying out Canson Vidalon paper

"Art does not have to be pretty. It has to be meaningful." Duane Hanson

Monsoon seascape created on Canson Vidalon cold pressed paper. I plan to continue experimenting with my water colour techniques on different papers. I selected the painting as below so as to work on a monsoon sky. I have used wet on wet technique for the sky and for the foreground I have added layers and a little glazing technique in the end. 

The water colour paint worked pretty well on this paper and I would definitely want to shortlist this paper for my future works.


The Monsoon sky
Water colour painting on Canson Vidalon paper
Size 5.5" X 7.5"

My artworks can be seen on INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK and DEVIANTART

Thanks for browsing through my works.

No comments:

Post a Comment