Thursday 11 September 2014

Charcoal painting of Matheran landscape

Recently posted the image of my soft pastel painting of FOGGY DAY IN MATHERAN. 
Tried out the same in charcoals. Every medium has its own charm. The colours speak a different language but at the same time BLACK and WHITE has its own appeal. 

Charcoal painting of Foggy day in Matheran by Manju Panchal

Fog in the woods
Charcoal painting on white textured paper
Available for sale

 www.ethnikhomedecor.blogspot.in  is my second blog which I created along with my present blog. However over a period of time I got very busy with my Paintings and workshops. As a result ETHNIKHOMEDECOR blog got totally neglected and has remained inactive for a long time now. BUT I have plans to create a few mixed media paintings and innovative nameplates soon. Therefore keep browsing and thanks to each and everyone who has at some time or another visited my blog and appreciated my works. It is very motivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment