Wednesday 4 June 2014

Still life oil paintings put together - by Manju Panchal

Arrangement of small oil paintings on the wall 


I have made several 6" X 6" small still life paintings on canvas and posted them individually 
on my blog. In order to get an idea as to what will it look like when put together as a collection on the wall
I used PicCollage App and AVIARY App for editing to create this collage as shown below.

This is one way of putting them together. I will be posting more different ways in which three or
two long art works can be placed together. The way paintings are framed and put up
in the right way on the wall makes a big diference in enhancing the looks of the house.

arrangement of small 6" X 6" canvas oil paintings of fruits and vegetables by manju Panchal

This arrangement when placed in kitchen area or dining area adds a lot of colour
to the surroundings.

You can also check out for Art Arrangement at this site
I found it helpful.



No comments:

Post a Comment