Saturday 17 May 2014

Soft Pastel Paintings - Sold ones

Sold Paintings done in soft pastels by Manju Panchal


I started my soft pastel paintings only recently ie about four years back. Some of my works got sold
and I did not have any clear image with me. I managed to find a few images clicked using my mobile.
Hence using Pic Collage I am trying to do a little editing and then posting the images.

Two paintings as below are done on Canson Mi Tentes Paper.
Seascape is done on red tinted paper and the landscape with red mountains is done on blue Coloured Canson paper

I used a combination of Mungyo and KOH-I-NOOR soft pastels for both of them.  

seascape, landscape , soft pastel paintings by manju panchal
 Sold works

"Creating the Blog" is the best thing that has happened to me in this yr ie 2014. Now I sketch and paint with more vigour and look forward to posting my works. It keeps me busy and keeps me going. One thing leads to another and I am learning so much more about computer, the net, the free applications, making collage, editing , posting etc. In all I am educating myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment